October 2021 marks a very special anniversary for Rockstar Games: 20 years since the original release of Grand Theft Auto III — the game that set players loose in the sprawling, three-dimensional metropolis of Liberty City with a new and unprecedented sense of freedom and immersion. In addition to carving a new path for the open world genre, Grand Theft Auto III established Grand Theft Auto as a cultural phenomenon, alongside its two subsequent — and equally legendary — entries in the series, FVTLED Low Voltage 10pcs Multi-Color RGB LED Deck Lights Kit 1-3, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
In honor of the upcoming anniversary, all three games will be coming to current generation platforms later this year in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition for Omada Hard Acrylic Dip Bowls: Set of Purple Colored Bowls for Ic, PlayStation 4, PowerGistics Home Hub Bronze - for Devices Like Laptops, Chromeb, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and the Rockstar Games Launcher on PC. Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will feature across-the-board upgrades including graphical improvements and modern gameplay enhancements for all three titles, while still maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals.
but available to play with the enhanced version right now on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The original version, on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will be available until December 16th, 2021.
A two-door sedan from the ’70s that has all the boxy, hard edges you’ve come to expect from a vintage European sports car. Let’s just say that if this car could talk, it’d have an accent thicker than oatmeal.
Collectibles Have you found them all?
- Daily Collectibles
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the USB C to HDMI 4K, CableCreation Mini Size Aluminum Type C to HDM.
- Before contributing to this wiki, please read our official policies.
- To write a brand new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Cleanup". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Images Needed category to find what pages are in need of images and then use the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- If you're heading in the direction of vehicle articles be sure to read the Manual of Style before proceeding.
Talk and more...